OCTOBER 26 – DECEMBER 4, 2015
NOVEMBER 16 – 27, 2015
HOLIDAY COOKIE JAR PRE-ORDER SALE
November 23-27, 2015
VPS/ES/Brock Hall Prize Lottery
- Make a personal donation totalling $50 or more to the United Way through the link you’ve been provided or by filling out a quick-slip donation form and you will automatically be entered ONCE in the Prize Lottery held Monday through Thursday. ALL donors of a $50 or more will be entered in the final grand prize draw on Friday, November 27. You can make a one-time gift or sign up for automatic payroll deductions. If you did not receive your personal link emailed to you please email email@example.com.
- Be one of the first thirty people to sign up and receive a ‘new members’ free class pass to Hot Box yoga in Wesbrook Village.
- During each day of the campaign, names will be drawn to win some fabulous prizes. Make the minimum donation anytime from now until 12noon on November 27th and you will be entered in the lottery for a chance to win.
- The Prize Lottery is open to Enrolment Services, VP Students staff, and affiliated units.
- More information about the various prizes to be won will be announced closer to November 23rd.
- Donations: Individual and group donations are most welcome. Work units are encouraged to create a team gift basket. Please contact a VPS/ES/Brock Hall United Way committee member with a description and value of your donation. Donations can be dropped off at Brock Hall to Joel Kobylka at 7-0108, Natalie Hargott at 7-0153, or Debbie Lin at 7-5035.
- For additional information contact: Joel Kobylka at firstname.lastname@example.org, Natalie Hargott at email@example.com or Debbie Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPS/ES/Brock Hall would like to thank the following sponsors:
November 23-27, 2015
VPS/ES/Brock Hall 50/50 Ticket Draw
Tickets are: 3 for $5, 7 for $10, 18 for $20
- Tickets go on sale November 23 with the winner announced on November 27 at 12noon.
- All Are Welcome. For additional information contact: a VPS departmental United Way Committee member.
December 8, 2015
Creative Awareness Raising Project (CARP)
Student led conference taking place at the Global Lounge.
Idea challenge to raise awareness about poverty. To learn more or register for this event please go to CARP .